Friday, January 22, 2010

Losing My Blog Virginity.

Like a virgin, I am blogging for the very first time. Though I am unsure if the comparison is accurate since I am blogging alone and no one will probably ever read my nonsense. The fact that I am new to the blogosphere remains. I became interested in keeping a blog of my own after receiving an invite from a friend who writes in her Ethical Omnivores blog.

I realized after looking through her posts that there is a great potential to influence others by blogging on subjects I research on my own time. (Some things I do not research happen to be grammar and punctuation so please excuse my blatant ignorance.) The potential I am referring to is the ability to show others that life does not have to be so polarizing. There is more to this world then mere black and white viewpoints. So my vision here is to color your world with the simple words I have learned to use. I will blend the hues of my spectroscopic mind and coalesce them into consonants and vowels to produce organised information that can change the very world that may have been long held on to.

As the title of this blog, My Own Inquiry states, this will also be a learning experience for myself. This is a chance for me to adapt in the information environment that surrounds me. My evolution begins as I write today and the changes will not be revealed till I look upon it later in life.

In my blog, I will make it a point to keep nothing sacred. Let the synaptic dissection begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment